This instrument is the result of years of research while intensively hacking the Stylophone into extreme levels of manipulation, towards the production of an analogue synthesizer.
The evolution of this research has concluded into this tiny beast which can be used in many different ways. Besides a very powerful noisy and melodic standalone synth keyboard and drone generator, the new generation is fully compatible to the modular synthesizers’ standards of controls.
The Stamouphone in capable of interacting with a eurorack modular synthesizer system as an extra synth voice, via accurate CV, VCF and gate voltage inputs.
Furthermore, It is equipped with its own very special 2-way filter.
Here is a list of all the hacks:
1. Extreme pitch control (really low range towards rhythmic patterns)
2. 2 x sustain switches, works as a synth voice
3. CV input
4. CV gain knob
5. Gate input
6. 2 way “Stamou” filter, with frequency and resolution knobs
7. 3 x contact point pins, sensible to the filter
8. VCF input
9. Amplified Output (modular synth volume level)